Vicks VapoRub Chest Rub and Vapourising Ointment relieves 4 cough & cold symptoms; cough, blocked nose, muscular aches & pains.
Active ingredients in Vicks VapoRub work in two ways:
1) By Inhalation - Medicinal vapours help relieve nasal congestion.;
2) By Stimulation – Rub in. VapoRub Acts directly on the skin, warming away muscular aches and pains
- Relieves: Cough, Nasal congestion, Body ache, Headache, and Muscle stiffness
- Provides up to 8 hours relief from cold symptoms
- Suitable for adults and children above 2 years old
- Available in two pack sizes: 50g | 100g
Product Claims: provides up to 8 hours relief from cold symptoms
• Helps Relief Distress of Colds. Up to 8 hours Relief * *From Nasal Congestion due to colds
• Blocked nose relief in 5 minutes
• Relieves symptoms of Common Cold such as Cough and Blocked nose.
• Relieves Body Ache & Sore muscles
• Use as MEDICATED VAPOUR to relieve NASAL CONGESTION.
• Use as RUB ON MASSAGE for temporary relief from COUGHS DUE TO COLDS and MINOR MUSCULAR ACHES due to colds
• Relieves 4 Cough & Cold Symptoms; cough, blocked nose, muscular aches & pains
Do not heat directly or place in any container in which you are heating water. Never expose VapoRub to flame or use in a microwave oven. Such improper use may cause harm/burns. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical assistance or contact a poison information centre immediately. Use care when using with hot/steaming water (not boiling) to avoid scalding.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
Use only as directed. If fever is present or symptoms persist, consult a physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not take by mouth or place in nostrils. Not to be used on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a physician. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not bandage tightly or use with heating pads.
Please keep carton for future reference.
Active Ingredients: Menthol 2.82% w/w, Camphor 5.26% w/w, Eucalyptus Oil 1.33% w/w
Contains: Turpentine Oil, Cedar Leaf Oil, Nutmeg Oil and Thymol in a petrolatum base
For temporary relief of nasal congestion and coughs associated with colds. Use on chest and throat. Rub on thick layer at night and/or morning. Keep clothing loose to let the vapours rise to the nose and mouth. May be covered with a dry, soft cloth if desired. Steaming Application Method:Part fill a bowl with steaming water (not boiling) and add 2 teaspoonfuls of VapoRub. Then gently inhale the steaming vapours with a towel over your head and bowl. Children should be closely supervised to avoid scalding. May be repeated up to four times a day. Discard bowl contents after use. For temporary relief of minor muscular aches and pains. Use on sore muscles. Rub into skin up to four times a day or as directed by a doctor.
Store below 30°C.
top of page
bottom of page