Temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with headache, migraine, tension headache, muscular pain, dental pain, period pain, sinus pain, back pain, arthritis pain, cold and flu.
Take 1 or 2 capsules every 4 to 6 hours as necessary. Dosage should not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours. Take capsules with water. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage. Do not give to children under 12 years.
Ingredients Per Dose
Do not use:
- if you have a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
- if you are allergic to ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- if likely to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on doctor's advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy. Unless advised by your doctor do not use this medicine:
- with products containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines you are taking regularly.
- if you have asthma.
- if you are aged 65 years or older.
- for more than a few days at a time.
top of page
bottom of page