Drixine Decongestant Nasal Spray provides fast relief for up to 12 hours. It is non-drowsy and relieves nasal congestion due to colds & flu, sinusitis and allergies, including hayfever.
Drixine Descongestant Nasal Spray provides fast relief from blocked nose due to colds & flu, allergies and sinusitis.
Features & Benefits
- Decongestant Nasal Spray
- Fast relief from nasal congestion
- 12 hour relief
- Relief lasts All-Day or All-Night
- Non-drowsy relief
- Suitable for cold & flu, hayfever & allergies and sinus congestion
Drixine starts to work in minutes and provides up to 12 hours of nasal congestion relief without drowsiness.
Boxed Contents: Nasal Spray
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Do not use this product:
- In children under 6 years of age.
- In children 6-11 years of age, except on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner
- If seal around bottle is broken or missing
Contains benzalkonium chloride 200 micrograms/mL
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist: if congestion persists; if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are taking other cough and cold medicines.
- Do not use for more than 3 days at a time unless advised by a doctor or pharmacist
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
For Nasal Use Only
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 500 micrograms/mL
Blow nose gently to clear. Insert nozzle into the nostril and squeeze bottle firmly while sniffing deeply. Withdraw nozzle and repeat in other nostril. Wipe nozzle and replace cap. Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene.
Adults and children 6 years and over:
2-3 sprays in each nostril every 12 hours, as necessary.
Maximum: 2 doses in 24 hours
Store below 30°C
top of page
bottom of page